WORLDSymposium™ 2019 Exhibit and Support Opportunities
WORLDSymposium is the premier scientific meeting for experts in the field of lysosomal diseases from around the globe. WORLDSymposium 2019 is pleased to offer a highly interactive forum for discussion of lysosomal diseases with international researchers and health care practitioners at the upcoming 15th Annual Scientific Meeting. The 2019 meeting expects to attract attendance from more than 1800 professionals from 50+ different countries.
Exhibitor Application and Prospectus will be available August 1, 2019. Sign up for updates to be notified when available.
Exhibitor Dates And Hours:
|Install:||Sunday, February 3, 2019||10:00AM-5:00PM|
|On‐Site Registration opens:||Sunday, February 3, 2019||12:00-5:00PM|
|Exhibit hours:||Monday, February 4, 2019||5:30-6:30PM (Opening Reception)|
|Tuesday, February 5, 2019||9:45-10:15AM
|Wednesday, February 6, 2019||9:45-10:15AM
WORLDSymposium does not guarantee that any space will be available to any applicant. WORLDSymposium, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse rental of display space to any company, for any or no reason including, but not limited to, that the proposed display of goods or services is not likely to be compatible with the general character and objectives of the Exhibition, or otherwise reflect unfavorably on the character of the event.
Exhibit Rate Includes:
- Black & White booth identification sign
- Use of rented floor space
- Aisle carpet cleaned daily
- Pipe and show-color drape for inline booth
- Exhibitor service kit
- Company description listed on WORLDSymposium 2019 Mobile App
- Copy of final program, format and quantity to be determined by WORLDSymposium
- Acknowledgment of company support on exhibit hall entrance unit
- Complimentary Exhibitor Badge(s) (number of badges is determined by level of support), includes access to scientific sessions on a space-available basis. Exhibitor Badge does not include CME or any other credits.
How to Register for Exhibit Space
The Exhibitor Prospectus and Application will be available by request after August 1, 2018. Complete the Exhibitor Application and return via email to email@example.com.
If Paying with Check:
Please make checks payable to: Global Meetings and Incentives
Send the completed Exhibitor Application with check to:
Global Meetings and Incentives
6001 Broken Sound Pkwy NW, Suite 340, Boca Raton, FL 33487
If Paying with Credit Card:
Please complete the credit card payment section on the Exhibitor Application. (Please note, credit card payments are accepted up to $10,000. For amounts over $10,000, checks are preferred. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about payments.)